1.what were the experience you had learned at school?
-I learned to be resposible at all times.
-I learned to be coperative.
-I learned to have respect on my tearcher.
-I learned ho to be creative in my projects and assingments in school.
2.what were the task you had accomplished and had not accomplished.
Task i accomplished.
-to have high scores in my exam.
-being second place at filipino contest.
Task i had no accomplished.
-i did not pass my assignment in time.
-not being late in coming in school.
Did you enjoy at school why or why not?
-yes i enjoyed in school because i have friend to help me in school.
-sometimes no, because sometimes i fail my quizez , tasks that my subject teacher gave me.
4. what will be your plan for the next week to make you better?
- To be responsible
- To be cooperative
- To do my homeworks and project better
- To study harder
- To come early at school
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento